- You are here
- [Seoul Pass] Onemount Snow Park (Indoor Snow Park)
All year-round Fantastic Winterland!
Onemount Snow park is an indoor winter theme park, the first of its kind in Korea. A variety of entertainment programs are organized on snow and ice. This is the world’s first theme park where visitors can watch aurora and ice shows at the Fairy Tale Village which is made of ice. Onemount Snowpark is set to be a popular tourist destination for both local and international tourists. Welcome to Onemount Snow park~
Snow park 10:00 ~ 20:00
Ever slide 11:00 ~ 17:00
out side ice-rink 11:00 ~ 20:00
Animal Sled 1st 11:00 ~ 12:00 / 2nd 14:00 ~ 15:30 / 3rd 16:30 ~ 18:00 / 4th 18:30 ~ 19:30
1. Take the escalator and go up to 2F.
2. Show your pass to the Waterpark Information Desk (Ticket Office) and receive your ticket.
3. Enter the opposite side, Snow Park gate.
Snow Park ticket
Outside Ice Skate Rink
Skate & Locker
※ You can buy those things in Exclusion list on the spot
Santa Village – Santa office for the Finnish Santa village
Snow Hill – Experience the winter stories of Northern Europe
Roof Sled & Ever slide – Unforgettable experience at the world’s first winter theme park.
Dogs & Mammoth Sled – “Cooooool” Entertainment
✓ 30mins far from Seoul! Don’t need to go to far
✓ 10m longer thrilling Ever-Slide
✓ Full of fun attractions, Magic show & Nanta show and game facilities.
✓ Snow Parade
✓ Animal sled which you can see just here
- Free for infants under 36 months old (documentary evidence is required)
- Children are 36months old ~ 6th grade elementary school
(medical insurance card and other documentary evidence are required)
- Buy a one-day ticket to access and use facilities (Additional payment may be required for some facilities.)
- Wear warm clothes and gloves to enjoy the cool temperatures in Snow Park
- Always wear safe shoes in Snow Park (high heels and shoes with slippery soled are prohibited.)
- No food is allowed inside the premises in consideration of all guests
- If you want to play animal sled, you will pay additional expense on site
- Operating time can be partially changed depending on season & event conditions
Take subway line 3. Go to Juyeop Station Exit 2 and go straight for 15mins