- You are here
- [Seoul Pass] Lotte World Day Pass
Indoor Theme Park
• We recommend you to ride thrilling attractions, such as The Conquistador, The Adventures of Sinbad, Atlantis, French Revolution, Pharaoh’s Fury, Tomb of Horror, etc.
• We recommend those who do not want thrilling attractions to ride these following attractions, Drunken Basket, Dragon Wild Shooting, VR Space, Fantasy Forest, and Fly Venture.
• Take a memorable picture in front of Camelot Carousel, the must visit place for lovers!
Outdoor Theme Park (Magic Island)
• Magic Island with Swing Tree, Bungee, Kid’s SightseeingCar, Geneva Cruise Lines, Load Nelson’s Armada, etc, can be enjoyed only in Lotte World!
• Gyro Drop, which goes up high enough for you can see Jamsil Seokchon Lake!
• Atlantis, the most popular attraction for its fastest speed that you can’t even breathe.
• Various Dance Show, Magic Show, Musical performances are prepared.
• Santa and Light Parade that can only be seen in Winter!
• CLICK HERE to check performances in detail
• It is time to appreciate the history and various cultural heritages living in the city of Korea, once you have eaten, enjoyed, and rested!
• From Old Stone Age to Japanese Occupation, Korean history is divided into periods with actual or recreated relics so foreigners can consume easily.
• Folk Museum operating hours: Weekdays 09:30 ~ 20:00 / Weekend 09:30 ~ 21:00
<How to get there>
• Get off at Exit 4 of Jamsil Station (Subway line 2, 8) → Please refer to the Official Website for directions.
• Location of Lotte World “South Gate Group Ticket Booth”: Enter through South Gate Entrance, go left, and find “South Gate Group Ticket Booth.”
• (EVENT) The sausage : "Arabian Bazar" (Located in Adventure 1/F, the corner next to the rotating basket besides the "Garden Stage") by showing the entry ticket.
• (EVENT) The single ticket for VR Space : The booth next to the ice-skating rink located in Adventure B/3 by showing the entry ticket.